Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
The highest price14.99 USD
The lowest price9.74 USD
Current price14.99 USD
Publisher: Steel Crate Games
Developer: Steel Crate Games
Current version: 1.9.24
Total installed space: 830.85MB
Required space adjusted: 2.81GB
In Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, one player is trapped in a virtual room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the Bomb Defusal Manual. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out –fast!
• Challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
• A different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
• Local multiplayer party game – A great way to experience VR with your friends!
• Only one copy of the game needed – If you can talk to the bomb Defuser, you can be their Expert. Try using your favorite voice chat service to play remotely.
• Requires 2 or more players – Bomb defusing is a team endeavor. Going solo is not an option!
View the Bomb Defusal Manual on your monitor or at www.bombmanual.com with any web-enabled device.